- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Work experience of 3 years minimum as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Market knowledge.
- Time management and planning skills.
- MUST have excellent Powerpoint skills.
- MUST have terrific written and verbal communication skills.
- Accounts Experience in business development, pitching and winning client and in client servicing.